Processes, responsibilities & tasks
The Security Analyst is responsible for actively monitoring the data and events of Nedscaper MXDR clients and investigate suspicious user behavior, anomalies and potential threats (incidents). This includes the following processes, responsibilities and tasks:
- Performing risk and threat management on alerts and events generated in Azure Sentinel
- Detecting and correlating events in Azure Sentinel to create incidents and perform triage
- Learn to automate and orchestrate automated responses in Azure Playbooks
- Assist with continuous development of the Nedscaper Cloud SOC platform on Azure Sentinel
- Assist in presales cycles helping sales team to solution sell new opportunities
- Assist in product development of the Nedscaper Cloud SOC platform
- Perform risk assessments for threats and risks for clients
- Continuously learn and attend online webinars and events to stay up to date with the latest trends
- Engagement with Nedscaper clients and providing of reports on a regular basis
- Ensuring the delivery of Nedscaper’ solution/service is aligned with the business requirement specifications
- Contribute to deliver the MXDR services to our customers
- Effectively collaborate in the MXDR team
- Continuously develop your skills and keep your knowledge up to date
- Becoming an expert in a specific domain or technology
Knowledge, development & skills
- You are who you are and bring personality on board.
- You love to learn and make impact, both career wise and personally.
- You are not made for 9 to 5 jobs.
- Proven experience as a SME and technical lead or similar leadership role.
- You embrace lifelong learning and aren’t shy of learning new things.
- You are familiar with agile way of working or are open to learn how to deliver following such an approach.
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research.
- Come as you are and be who you are.
- Individuals who are employed by Nedscaper must appreciate, always, that they are ambassadors of the organization, that their actions, conduct and statements must be in the best interests of the organization and that they should be appropriately always dressed and presentable.
- Honesty, integrity and confidentiality are key to Nedscaper.
- Loyalty to Nedscaper and its customers.
- Mutual respect for diversity and each other/cultural awareness.
- Perform additional ad hoc duties outside of the basic job specification that the company believes to be reasonably appropriate.
- Flexible approach to working hours with a willingness and ability to respond to needs outside ‘office hours’ during the early morning, evenings and weekends where necessary